Here is a fun website. I noticed that a program like this was used in our class within our first reading (found on page 2). I thought I would share just in case you have never used it. It can be used for lyrics, classroom rules, and a bunch of other things. I used my blog and made an image. The program captures the words used most often and makes them stand out the most. MAYBE it would be helpful for papers! It could let you know what words were used often! It’s a fun program to use in class. I used it when my kids were writing lyrics for their operas and we had the image from the website be their “CD” art.
Image of my blog prior to this post:
Image of my blog after this post: I have customized the colors. You can see how some of the major words have changed.
Here is a website of color codes, so that you can easily customize the colors of your own image.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Hex_colours
I liked playing on this site. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDelete